Saturday 4 July 2015

Some Yummy for your Tummy!!!




Good morning my dears,  Suzi  here to share 
my  Saturday Inspirational creations with you here at

SCRAP  & CRAFT 

INSPIRATIONS





 I decorated  a plain recipe book and made a matching card 
using the fabulous Yummy A4 paper pack from 
Studio75  along with one of their chipboard recipe books,  both available over at www.scrapandcraft.co.uk 

The flowers have been hand made using  some of the
 papers and a few coordinating brads.  
I also used the paper pack to cut  my Apron die 
so everything would coordinate. 


Here is a close up of the cute friendship card


I will pop a list of ingredients used at the 
bottom of my post for you.  
Just click on the link to go take a peek. 


Thank you for popping in to visit, 
it's always lovely and I very much appreciate
 reading your comments.

Hugzees










Products Used:
      
        All Studio75 products used can be found  HERE 

No comments :

Post a Comment