Saturday 25 July 2015

Pen Pal Pocket Lettter!!

Good morning my dears,  Suzi  here to share my DT project 
with you to showcase some of the beautiful papers
and wonderful products available over at 



I decided to make something a little different as 
 I've become somewhat addicted to creating 
these adorable Pen Pal Pocket Letters!!!

They are such fun to do and it's a real neat idea of
sending cute little gifts to new friends.




I chose Studio75 12 x 12 Craft Love paper pack
for my base cards and then fussy cut some of the
 elements from the cut out sheet to fill some of the
 pockets with tags, flowers,frames and post cards.  
These can all be used by the recipient.




Thank you so much for popping in to visit, do please
come back and see me soon.

Have a wonderful day everyone!

Hugzees





Products used:

  
     Studio75 Craft Love Paper Pack HERE

 

No comments :

Post a Comment