Wednesday 4 February 2015

Guest Design Team - Marta

Hello everyone :)
Please welcome our first ever Guest Design Team member,
who will be with us in February :)
Marta from Magic Corner :


I am very pleased that I can inspire you in February. 
Thank you Emilia for your invitation. 
February 2015 is very special for me, because in this month I will have my 1st Anniversary in scrapbooking and cardmaking. 
Especially for you I have created my first shadow box, like it is in this month, 
shadow box will be romantic with shabby chic. 
I hope you all will like it:
Thank you :)

Products used:
      

    







3 comments :

  1. Beautiful project, I love all the embellishments
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, she is a little darling and your shadow box is beautiful, Congratulations on your GDT spot and Happy Anniversary on your scrap book and card making journey. Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete